Pulse oximeter with cardiac frequency monitor
Availability: In stock
This Oximeter measures and displays arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate in adults and children.
Compact and lightweight, this new model of oximeter weighs only 50 grams and is easily portable.
No calibration is necessary: simply place the device on your finger and press the single button to turn it on. Measurement of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate is instantaneous.
Equipped with a LED display knowing that there are 2 display modes.
Why does it include an oxygen saturation monitoring?
Oxygen saturation monitoring is used to measure whether the body is receiving the oxygen it needs. It also indicates whether the body is using the oxygen it breathes well.
Note that low oxygen saturation can cause :
- Cyanosis, which is characterized by a bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes;
- Neurological damage, which can lead for example to memory impairment, among other issues.
- In the most serious cases: failure of certain organs...
- Measurement range: 70~100%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse rate (PR)
- Measurement range: 30~250 bpm
- Accuracy: ±1bpm
- Perfusion Index (PI)
- Measurement range: 0~30%
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Power:1.5V (AAA size), alkaline battery x 2
- Working current: ≤30mA
- Automatic power-of: Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature:5-40 degrees ;
- Storage/Transportation Temperature:-10 to 40 degrees Celsius;
- Ambient Humidity:15-80% on operation; 10%-80% in storage
- Declaration : EMC of this product complies with IEC60601-1-2 standard
- 1 x Pulse oximeter
- 1 x English user's manual for LED
- 1x English user's manual and 1x other language manual for OLED
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x silicone cover (optional)
- 1x bag ( Optional, Black or blue )
Get now your own Oximeter on LVC